Wednesday, December 23, 2009

PS – Its nice

I finished reading P.S I Love you a few days back. Yes it’s the one on which the movie P.S I Love you is based.

Nisha and Paru are not much of fans of the book but to my surprise many people at work loved the book. I had actually people coming over to my desk and talking to me about the story.

I could relate some parts of the book to “Eat, Pray, Love”. The book is about how a lady learns to live life to the fullest all over again – slowly and steadily after her husband’s death. It’s an emotional book, but very beautifully written.

If you’re ready to deal with a lot of emotions, then you should read this book. The movie and book are a little different; so if you have seen the movie and have liked it then do read the book. You will love it.

Well that’s – P.S. I Love You..

No comments:

Post a Comment