Monday, December 14, 2009

Trying times ahead!

Well its not so good time for me now…my ear piercing seems to be giving me a problem. For the past two days it doesn’t look good.. The doctor has given me some medicines and I hope it turns out ok.. Meanwhile my loved ones are all upset about it (as expected) and want me to remove the earring.

However for all those who know me I don’t give up that easily. Still hoping that it heals soon! At least I won’t regret that I didn’t try my best. Well if not now there is always a next time but I am not going to give up on this one.. No compromises here!

For now I just need to wait and watch…..

2 comments:

  1. Hope it gets to be fine and kudos to your spirit, but dont apply it here (for the sake of it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    i will keep u posted on what happens!

    ReplyDelete