Monday, December 21, 2009

Priya –Anil Wedding

Last week was Priya’s wedding. God bless the lovely couple. They make a cute couple. Btw Priya was looking stunning; absolutely beautiful. As usual true to ourselves we were pulling Priya’s leg even on the stage.. She wanted to just kicks off the stage. J

After the wedding Soumya was heading to Pune to start her new job! Thank God she has finally moved to Pune. We are all relived and happy for her. I am going to miss you sweetheart.

It’s nice that all of us are slowing moving on to the next phase of our respective lives; but I also miss the wonderful times we have had. The meetings at Inorbit - just to unwind and crib about anything and everything. I am sure that the next time we meet; the venue might change but the cribbing will still remain!

At the wedding I also happen to meet my school teacher. That was refreshing change. It so amazing to see our teachers and the joy they have to see that their students have turned out pretty good.

Anyway I wish the couple the best in life….. I hope to meet Priya and Soumya soooooooooooooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment