Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tagged !

Paru has tagged me to write this fantastic 4 article. So here is my list of favorite 4's



4 books / authors I can read over and over again
The Harry Potter series – J.K RowlingYes I am a die-hard Harry Potter fan… I think the book is a lucky a charm for me and have read almost all the books about 3 times.


Digital Fortress – Dan Brown
Maybe cause I am a computer engineer the whole algorithm breaking story was a thrill to read.

Angles and Demons – Dan Brown
Another one of my favorite by the same author – wish I could think like Robert Langdon!

Black Friday - The True Story of the Bombay Bomb Blasts - S. Hussain ZaidiThis book is a must read book.. It really makes you think about what is happening in the world.



4 of my all time favorite songs I would dedicate to someone special
The songs say it all… I wont write anything for this list
Nothing gonna change my love for you - Glenn Mederios
Tu bin baataye mujhe le chal kahi - Rang De Basanti
I will be right here waiting 4 u – Richard Marxs
Mujhe raat din - Sangarsh.


4 “Kodak moments”
Rashmi’s ashirwad ceremony – this one moment is the best I have ever come across

I love the expression on Krishna’s face
Take a look at Srinu :)

Just came back after my Hexaware training at Pollachi and the two days I spent with these kids felt like in heaven


4 places I want to visit
Venice:
One of a kind place; want to go there once.


LA: People who know me, know this one. I have been crazy about going to LA since my college days. Maybe the main attraction is Disneyland.


Lakshwadeep: Looks like an amazing place to go to


Seychelles: Just realize that 3 out of the 4 places in my list are scenic waterfronts! But yeah this is another place I want to go to

4 trips I cherish the most
Sahara Lake City 2004 -
This is one of the amazing place and the most beautiful place I have seen. Its near Lonavala, Maharashtra.

US 2005 - We went to visit rash.. I have always excited about going to the US and this one trip was the best time.

US 2007 - My first onsite trip. This would be my best trip; for everyday during those four months have only given me good memories (even if it meant working at 2 in the night)

Kerala 2008 - My first trip with friends. We went to the backwaters of Kerala, Munnar and Trivandrum.

4 favorite desertsFor these the pictures say it all!Chocolate cake
Sizzling brownie

Gajar ka halwa
Mangoes


4 favorite moviesAll hp movies – Well I love Harry Potter that’s all I have to say!
A beautiful mind - Te most amazing part is the suspense when we realize that John Nash’s friend is also a hallucination.

Jab we met – this is one movie I totally relate to and connect with the character a lot. It’s a total stress-buster movie for me. I have never missed it even once on the T.V ( only if I know that its playing on TV)

Manichrathazu – all mallus will know the significance of this movie. For the rest of you it’s the original version of “Bhool Bhuliya” (Hindi) and “Chandramukhi” (Tamil). Both the movies are no comparison for Shobhana’s “Vida mate”



4 favorite comic charactersCalvin n Hobbes
Calvin seem to be a pretty dumb kid if you look at his grades but just take a look at his vocab or his knowledge on dinosaurs and u will be amazed. Thanks Rash n Raj for gifting me the entire series. I love it

Tintin
The ace report. I like his adventures and the cynical expressions of Captain Haddock
ArchiesMy favorite in this Jughead and Betty. Unfortunately Archie decided to marry Veronica

Tom n Jerry
Almost all of us have grown up watching these two chase each other. I am sure most of us think that Jerry is the naughty and always get Tom into trouble but I think its Tom’s actions that get him into trouble most of the time.



4 all time favorite TV showsFriendsOh My God!!! Even though I have seen most of the episodes I still like to watch them over n over again. There has never been any show that has been half as entertaining as this one……Sarabhai vs. sarabhiThis one is a show I started watching only recently but they are a hilarious gang. Especially when Maya criticizes Monisha. You have to see this to understand what I am saying. “It just so middle class!”

Full house
I have seen each and every episode of Full house and love Nikki, Alex n of course Jessi. He used to be my heart-throb at one point in time
He-manBy the power of grey skull…I have the powerrrrrrrrr. Lets face it, most of you can hear that ringing in your ears when you are reading this

4 people I would tag
UV - Urvish, now you have to write another post
http://mavenic-ramblings.blogspot.com/
Vinod Chettan - Please write this for me :)
http://2yearsinchennai.blogspot.com/
Shrikanth - My coll friend; someone who does write well n gives me advice on how to improve my blogs
www.yibiy.wordpress.com

Anu - Another coll friend of min... i hope he has the time to write a post :(
http://anubhavvanmali.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Loved the "Kodaks" and the foodies' photos got me hungry all over again :)..
    And when did i write well..you havent even given a blog entry link credit in your post :p..

    Just joking..entries getting good everyday..
    Keep it up..continue blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first kodak moment looks like a Monalisa "Cry" moment... Probably the last day she would have cried...The Kodak moment I really want now is Rajesh's pic before the marriage and then one after the marraige...Am sure hes pretty unconsolable now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he-man??????????????????
    richard marx??????????????

    At least we agree on Calvin and Hobbes though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey felt good to read this one.. :)
    when it comes to the food, we got the same choices!
    BTW happy to see that you listened to me at least once!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I loved the foodie pics .I also love all of them... :)Even the Kodak moments were cool.All are pics are seriously beautiful...especially Rashmi’s ashirwad ceremony pic,beautifully taken...
    Keep Blogging.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i never thought the Kodak moments would be such big hit.. thanks rash for that!

    @ vin chetta.. we agree on harry potter also

    @ paru ur always the boss at home

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice one girl...u really getting better at this :-)

    agree abt tom n jerry, hp, sarabhai vs sarabhai, cnh, mangoes (u realize this when u dont get to eat them!)

    abt LA - i agree itz one of the places to go to! my 2.5 odd yrs there were amazing!! havent been able to go agen myself since returning :-(

    abt my blog..i guess u can say am suffering from a writer's block :-p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I never thought that you are such an idea girl with real good choices!Keep it up.
    Surely the moist eyes of Rashmi is a photographers delight and love exhibited at Best.Well the choice of food and books indicates the playfulness.We love you
    Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete