Tuesday, July 21, 2009

IIT Madras -- I am falling in love with this campus

L&T gave me the chance to come to Chennai for a project. I didnt want to miss this opportunity for anything. It was a blessing in disguise for me cause I would be able to spend time with my love – Krishna n Amu.
I am staying at my cherriacchan’s quarters @ IIT. I have often wondered that it takes a lot to enter into the IIT...years of focus, efforts, dedication and most of all the perseverance to make it in there. Why do people go through all this to get in? What makes this the premier and the most sought after institute in India?? By every passing day, my stay in this beautiful place is answering all my question - Walking around the campus just makes you realize that it’s a different world all together. The central library is as big as one section of my engineering college or may be even as big as my college building. The magnitude and grandeur of the campus just enthralls anyone entering it. In short it is a self sufficient world with a pin code of its own! Now that I am ‘just’ staying at the IIT all I can say is its worth every bit of the effort…..

No comments:

Post a Comment