Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My first blog!

Finally it’s my turn to start blogging - the latest fad for me … I remember when we were in school, having a “hotmail” or “yahoo” account was the IN thing to talk about. Slowly it moved on to Gmail; later this was replaced by Orkut. In my orkutting experience, on our first day Soumya and I were not even sure of how to post scraps. We ended up writing replies to our scraps in our own scrap books!!!!
Now my craze is to blog. I must say Rashmi’s friend Urvish is the inspiration for this; his blogs about their engineering days was actually the first time I read anyone’s blogs n something I njoyed a lot. Now of course Paru – a regular blogger –is the reason I finally sat down to write them down. Another reason is that I want to make my stay at IIT Madras the most memorable one n the best way for me would be to write down my daily “adventures”......

2 comments:

  1. Hey..gud to see u blogging :-) hope u do a better job of being regular than me :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just wondering how long before you get fed up with the "wildlife" in the flat and move in with us!

    ReplyDelete