Monday, January 11, 2010

Avatar – just too amazing!

I am stumped for words to describe this one. Any adjective that I can use is not enough to describe this digital visual treat! Well for one its not ‘Avaa-tar’ but ‘Av-taar’ J but there is nothing else I can really find amiss.

There is a beautiful story in the movie and yet it’s the most amazing digital effects. By the end of the movie you will end up hating the human race! You just realize that human race has absolute disregard for anyone or anyone’s feelings.

It was my first time at IMAX 3D and it was worth very bit. It’s a must watch; so if you have not yet watched it just to it asap J

4 comments:

  1. this is one movie where i don't think i agree wid ya :-p the graphics et al are good...but found it to be a drag for a 2.5 hr movie! the story is a modified version of Pochahontas, from what I read somewhere :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D
    well i heard that its a remake of a malayalam movie ;)

    so what to do think of this one now ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha...cud well be...is just a love story at the end of it :)

    and did u mean to ask abt this blog? i guess i will reserve my comment till the next one :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://web.me.com/pascalboogaert/Site/foto3.html

    ReplyDelete