Sunday, November 21, 2010

The delightful world of HP….

Obviously I am talking about HARRY POTTER. In spite of a horribly busy and hectic week I just couldn’t wait to see the movie, so Mum and I went for the movie. I have to say sorry to Anand for not keeping my promise; but I had no energy to go to Wadala. In fact I missed quite a few people; Nish chechi, Rashmi, HP (Harshit Patni J), Soumya, Priya and Pearl.

I expected the theater to be full of kids but there we quite a few college students also. Apart from that there those handful of least interested “boyfriends” come just to make their “girlfriends” happy and after the movie was over invariably the girl would be chattering away what will come next PART - with the totally uninterested boyfriend pretending to listen J J J J.

Any true Harry Potter fan will like – rather LOVE the movie AND IS A MUST WATCH. The visual effects are amazing and enthralling. J K Rowling’s scale of imagination is often mesmerizing (at least for me). Her story of rags to the rich is truly inspiring and also well deserved. Even though Snape is not really prominent in the movie, I have a new found respect for him every time he comes on-screen. That’s how amazing is the power of her story.

I was just wonder struck and honestly didn’t want the movie to end. Every time I watch Harry Potter I get lost in its world for hours together. How I wish it was a true world. Imagine the fun; if I want to write a code I could use a spell like “Encodo Totalus” and we have all the code in place. Hmmm.. we would probably need a spell to fix bugs too J

I still remember the first book I read was HP and the Goblet of fire in 2002. I was not aware of the 'fade' then. I didn’t even know Goblet of fire was the fourth book. Ever since then there was no looking back. - I have been a hard core fan. Well now all I am waiting is for the next movie to release…but that’s not happening till 2011 and that’s a looooong way to go L

1 comment:

  1. Lakshmi, i ditched my friends, because I promised that I'll go with you!!! :-(

    ReplyDelete